Property Search
Advanced Search


Service Fee Schedule
eCheck Fee Online:
  • $1.00 per transaction
  • There will be a $30.00 service charge for each returned eCheck due to insufficient funds.
  • There will be a $2.50 service charge for each returned eCheck due to incorrect routing or account numbers. We do not accept eChecks drawn on Money Market accounts, IRA's, Home Equity checks, or credit card checks. Please verify your routing number and account number with your bank to avoid any returned fees.

Credit/Debit Card Fee Online and In Office:
  • 2.4% of the transaction amount
Information Disclaimer
Johnson County makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. This public information is furnished as a public service. The information must be accepted and used by the recipient with the understanding that the data was developed and collected for the purpose of developing property valuations, using the criteria of fair market value, as required by the State of Kansas. The appraised values are updated each year in November after the current tax year is calculated. The tax information provided is based on the current assessed value. The Appraiser's Office and Treasurer's Office assume no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of such data, and disclaims any representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the data.


Kansas Open Records Act Statement
“No person shall knowingly sell, give or receive, for the purpose of selling or offering for sale any property or service to persons listed therein, any list of names and addresses contained in or derived from public records...”  K.S.A. 45-230(a). Violation of this law may subject the violator to a civil penalty of $500.00 for each violation.
Contact Us
Johnson County Treasurer
111 S Cherry Street, Suite 1500
Olathe, KS 66061
Phone: 913-715-2600
Fax: 913-791-5360

Hours of Operation
M 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tu 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
W 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM